Nova Ciara Slate Grey Rattan LH Corner Dining Set with Fire Pit - PRE ORDER
Nova Ciara Slate Grey Rattan LH Corner Dining Set with Fire Pit - PRE ORDER
- PRE-ORDER: Stock Due on 24th of November*
- Two Man Room Of Choice Delivery £29.99
Nova Garden Furniture Ciara Slate Grey Rattan Left Hand Corner Dining Set with Fire Pit Table - PRE ORDER
- Contemporary design, stylish and comfortable UV & frost resistant left hand facing corner dining set with fire pit table
- Made from slate grey weatherproof PU Rattan with high strength, powder-coated, lightweight and rust-resistant aluminium frame
- Includes 1 x Left-Handed Corner Group, 3 x Footstools with grey padded cushions, 1 x Fire Pit Dining Table, 1 x Windguard, 1 x Metal Firepit Lid & 1 x Bag of Crushed Glass
- A firepit can be used as a heater, keep food warm and as an attractive focal point
- The table features 8mm glass top and integrated gas-fuelled fire pit creating a versatile centre-piece
- Requires assembly - all instructions, tools & fittings provided
- Gas NOT included in the delivery for safety reasons
- Weather-resistant – Long-lasting outdoor furniture can be left outside all year round
- Matching Optional Covers, Cantilever Parasols and Storage Boxes to store the cushions (see above)
- Includes 5 Year Warranty as standard
- Requires Assembly - all instructions, tool and fittings provided
- Item arriving into our warehouse on the 24th of November*
Nova Garden Furniture Ciara collection is a stylish, contemporary range of Weatherproof PE Synthetic Rattan garden furniture with a broad range of rattan garden dining sets in both white wash, willow and slate grey colour options. The range includes corner dining sets and rectangular, round, oval and square sets, with 2 seater sets, 4 seater sets, 6 seater sets and 8 seater sets. All sets include fully-assembled chairs, seat and back cushions and the option to add matching parasols & bases, covers, and storage boxes.
Please Note: Fire Pit systems are CE registered and have a BTU of 40,000 (British Thermal Unit is a unit that measures the heat generated by the burner). On average, depending on the setting used, Fire Pits will produce approximately 6 hours of use for a 5KG gas bottle. We recommend using a Patio Gas bottle, which can be stored underneath the table.
- Brand: Nova
- Product Code: N17358
- Availability: Sold Out
- Standard Delivery: PRE-ORDER: Stock Due on 24th of November*
- Delivery Upgrades: Two Man Room Of Choice Delivery £29.99
We aim to deliver all items in 10 to 20 working days once the payment clears, although depending on the area most of the items are delivered in 10 days. If there is a delay we will notify you ASAP. Our delivery company will contact you to arrange a delivery date and time. Please send your mobile and landline number once you have placed the order. All deliveries are booked in 2-3 days prior to delivery so you will always know when your goods will arrive. If you have purchase garden furniture the standard delivery can arrive on a pallet. If you need help with the delivery please ensure you select the Delivery Plus service.
Please note that Stock Levels on our website may not 100% accurate (we do try our best to keep it up to date every day) - for the most up to date information please call us on 01235 834831.
Standard Delivery is 10 to 20 working days with exception to the following Brands:
- Bentley Designs: 3 to 5 weeks
- Devonshire Pine & Oak: 3 to 5 weeks (Lundy & Torridge Range is made to order 4 to 6 weeks)
- Please note that adding Delivery Super Plus on garden furniture will extend the products lead time to 3-5 weeks, due to the specilist nature of this service.
As above but also includes; a two-man delivery service, they will carry each item into the room of choice up the stairs etc. Please notify us if you prefer this service and we can quote you the price. All orders over a certain amount are automatically upgraded free of charge to two man delivery.
As above Delivery Plus but also includes assembly of the items. We will not only assemble the items, but will also position the item(s) into the room of choice and take away the packaging. Please notify us if you prefer this service and we can quote you the price. Please note that adding Delivery Super Plus on garden furniture will extend the products lead time to 3-5 weeks, due to the specilist nature of this service.
We are now able to offer premium next day delivery on some of the ranges. Minimum spend required, please contact us on 01235 834831 and we can discuss in detail.
Please confirm which delivery option your prefer at the checkout and we can quote you the price.
Lead times vary for made to order furniture, for example Mottisfont Painted Pine Furniture, New Court Oak Furniture, Aquarius Oak Range etc. as advertised. Normally they are finished in 4 to 6 weeks.
All items delivered free (to UK Mainland) except in remote areas (example: Scotland) and some postcodes will incur a surcharge. Standard Delivery to surcharge zones is 3 to 5 weeks. For the following postcodes-IV, DD, PH, AB, KW, EH, DG, FK, G, KA 1-26, 29, 30, KY, ML, PA 1-19, TD, LL, LD, SY16-20, 23-25, SA. CF, NP, Northern and Southern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scottish Isles an additional charge may apply. If you do live in any of these areas please contact us for a quote.
FREE UPGRADE to Delivery Plus when you spend £2500*
FREE UPGRADE to Delivery Super Plus when you spend £4500*
*Selected ranges excluded - contact us for full details
At Fusion Furniture Store we offer you a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on all your purchases for extra piece of mind. You have the statutory right to return any products you have purchased within fourteen (14) days after the delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind).
To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those fourteen (14) days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid within seven (7) days of the return of the product(s).
Please keep the products purchased in the same condition that they were received and retain the original packaging in the condition it was provided and delivered to you.
Except where your products are faulty or damaged, You will have to bear the direct cost of returning any products to us. Please return the products to Fusion Furniture Store, Unit 2, H4 Building, Milton Road, Didcot, OX11 7HH. If you would like us to collect the products from you, then you agree that we may charge you the following return fees based on the size of each product to cover our direct costs:
Please note the largest item will always be considered the first item and any smaller items will make up the balance of the fees:
- Large items (e.g. Sofas, Wardrobes) - first item £100, subsequent large items £50 To a Maximum of £150
- Medium (e.g. bookcases, desks, sideboards, chest of drawers, storage and display cabinets, dining, armchairs) - first item £50, subsequent medium items £25 to a Maximum of £100
- Small items (e.g. benches, small tables, chairs, mirrors, lamps, clocks) – first item £20, subsequent small items £10 to a Maximum of £100
Due to the size Garden Furniture Sets carry a £150 collection charge.
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more details.
To ensure your Oak Furniture is looking it’s best at all times, a quick fresh coating of wax, ideally every 12 to 16 weeks, is all that is required.
On a clean dust-free surface and using a lint free cloth, apply the wax generously, firstly in a circular motion then finish off following the grain, removing any excess.
Avoid placing your reclaimed wood furniture too close to a heat source or in constant direct sunlight.
To avoid marking the surface, do not place hot objects such as pans and cups directly on the surface.
Avoid ring marks by using coasters and mats where needed. Should you spill any liquids onto the surface please remove immediately.
Where the Oak furniture is oiled finished, then a fresh court of Danish oil every 6 months will make sure your furniture looks great.
To clean your Rattan garden furniture , a pressure washer or jet wash on a wide spray can be used at a distance of approx 1m from the product. Do not aim this directly at the joints of the furniture. Alternatively it can simply be wiped down by hand.Cushions should be stored away when not in use to prolong the life of the product. If dirtied these can be hand washed with soapy water.